Project Manager (SaaS)
- Posted: over a month ago
Our client is the world's leader in scheduling and workforce management software. In response to COVID-19, they have partnered with government bodies and healthcare organizations worldwide to bring the fight to COVID. They are driving the rollout of vaccine programs at scale internationally and playing our part in helping the world reopen on schedule.
The client is looking to hire a Senior Project Manager who will be responsible for the successful delivery of custom implementations for a variety of customers. The Senior Project Manager will work directly with high-profile customers to ensure to understand their use cases, pain points, and how they can drive business value while leveraging the company. The role will ensure on-time and on-budget project delivery of complex projects. Senior team members are actively involved in coaching and driving our internal initiatives around continual improvement & maturity within Project Delivery.Responsibilities
- Simultaneously manage multiple complex Platform and Salesforce projects adjusting delivery methodology to meet customer needs. This includes:
- Manage scope creep and change requests.
- Assist Customer to achieve their project goals.
- Manage Customer issues and escalations.
- Prepare and manage project budgets, timelines, and reports to monitor progress, and identify and correct variances to ensure project recovery.
- Responsible for key Project metrics, including Project Profitability.
- Building trusted relationships with clients, communicating the value of our product to our clients, whilst gaining their feedback to drive increases in client satisfaction and engagement.
- Assist in the review of detailed Statements of Work outlining the design and scope of solutions to be delivered to prospective customers.
- Work closely with the Customer Experience Team to understand Customer business challenges and demonstrate how the company can maximize their business success.
Project Management - Day to Day Duties
- Thought Leadership Duties
- Contributing to team development by taking on a mentoring role for Associate and Level 1 Project Managers.
- Contributing to project delivery excellence, including efficient delivery methodologies that support clients in achieving their project goals.
- Opportunities to work on core product development, integration development, and customer success development projects.
- 5+ years experience in managing projects, project teams, and delivering complex IT Projects
- 2+ year (minimum) dedicated SFDC PM experience
- 2+ years in Scrum Master roles, certification required
- 2-3 years of practical Salesforce experience as a user
- Must have excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience including presentation skills and ability to demo solutions.
- Experience leading customers through change with a strong working knowledge of change management best practices
- Enjoy problem-solving while learning, developing, and applying new skills along the way.
- Working knowledge of the Atlassian Suite, JIRA, Confluence, integrations using API and RPA
- Understanding of deployment best practices including the migration of Salesforce changesets from development and testing into production
- Understand and support Salesforce data security (eg~ role hierarchies and rules sharing)
- Prior experience working with offshore and distributed development teams.
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects whilst building trusted relationships with our customers
- Ability to learn new products, develop functional knowledge, and apply new skills in a high-paced environment.
- Possess a strong teamwork ethic.
- This position will require 10% travel from time to time as set forth by the Company.
- Must be a US citizen or have a valid US working visa
We encourage you to apply!
If you read through the requirements as a checklist and haven’t ticked every box, please don’t rule yourself out just yet. We’ve seen the research that women and other people in underrepresented groups tend to only apply when the checklist is all ticks and no crosses. Don’t self reject!
All of MVG HR Solutions's clients are Equal Opportunity Employers. We believe that a diverse makeup of our workforce is a reflection of the communities we care about and serve. We are committed to creating a diverse workplace and inclusive culture. All qualified candidates are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ancestry, age, religion, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, marital status, mental or physical disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
- Fun, creative, and fast-paced working environment
- Competitive Healthcare Benefits
- Competitive salary
- 7 paid sick days per year
- 4 weeks paid leave per year
- 10 days paid public holiday per year
- 8 Mental Health paid days off per year
- 3 Paid Volunteer Days per year
- Paid Calm App Subscription
- Stock Options/ Equity
- 401k 4% Company Match
- Paid Parental Leave
- Learning & Development Stipend
- Employee Referral Bonus
MVG Consulting Group, Inc.
AddressColorado Springs, CO
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?