Associate Director, Technical Delivery (SaaS)
- Posted: over a month ago
Our client is the world's leader in scheduling and workforce management software. In response to COVID-19, they have partnered with government bodies and healthcare organizations worldwide to bring the fight to COVID. They are driving the rollout of vaccine programs at scale internationally and playing our part in helping the world reopen on schedule.
The client is seeking an experienced Associate Director, Technical Delivery who will work closely with the Sr Director, Technical Delivery, to lead, develop and mentor the US & LATAM Development team in the delivery of the platform custom implementations. The Associate Director, Technical Delivery will collaborate with the Vietnam Delivery Teams to improve development processes and develop more efficient delivery methods, whilst maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Overall responsibility for the Customer Experience (CX) Technical Delivery Team (reporting to Director, Technical Delivery), including:
- In consultation with Senior Director, Technical Delivery for local delivery team strategy / longer-term planning.
- Responsible for driving continual improvement for the Technical Delivery Team, including coding quality and standards.
- Surfacing themes from Lessons learned on and off projects and escalating if appropriate to Director, Technical Delivery.
- In consultation with Director, Technical Delivery, support with the hiring of new staff and manage staff performance.
- Evaluate and monitor performance reports for project work.
- Co-approver of staff leave.
- In cooperation with Development Managers in 1:1 catch-ups with individuals around career planning, training, ideas for improvement, and workload challenges.
- Help to drive the positive culture of the team.
- Responsible for review of project proposals, including:
- Provision of technical estimates for Statements of Work, Change Requests, Work Orders, etc (delegates this to team leaders / senior developers).
- Identification of technical risk associated with proposed architectures in project estimation & delivery processes.
- Actively researches improvements to development processes.
- Coordinates resourcing (including interfacing with VN/UK/AU PMs, CSMs, and SAs) for the following:
- New Project Estimation/Implementation.
- Demo Asset Implementation.
- Production Bugs.
- Manages Resource Conflicts between Projects and/or Bug Fixes (globally).
- Manages the teams on:
- Workload and time tracking.
- Up-coming Projects.
- Issues/Feedback from team members around culture, process, operations.
- Escalates to Director, Technical Delivery as applicable.
- Local escalation point for issues or delays on Project work / JIRA tickets
- New team member induction / orientation (in cooperation with Development Leads)
- A minimum of 5 years experience in technical project management in a software delivery company
- A minimum of 5 years experience in an engineering role in a software delivery company
- A minimum of 5 years experience managing a team of technical experts
- Experience working with remote and global teams
- A strong teamwork ethic is essential
- Experience in managing the delivery of Projects using the Salesforce platform
- Beneficial to have a working knowledge of the Atlassian Suite, JIRA, Confluence, and Service Desk.
- Experience building strong relationships with engineering partners
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills
- A proven ability to learn new products, develop functional knowledge, and apply new skills in a high-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have valid US work authorization/visa upon hire
We encourage you to apply!
If you read through the requirements as a checklist and havent ticked every box, please dont rule yourself out just yet. Weve seen the research that women and other people in underrepresented groups tend to only apply when the checklist is all ticks and no crosses. Dont self reject!
All of MVG HR Solutions's clients are Equal Opportunity Employers. We believe that a diverse makeup of our workforce is a reflection of the communities we care about and serve. We are committed to creating a diverse workplace and inclusive culture. All qualified candidates are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ancestry, age, religion, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, marital status, mental or physical disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Client company offers thee following perks and benefits:
- Fun, creative and fast-paced working environment
- Competitive Healthcare Benefits
- Competitive salary
- 7 paid sick days per year
- 4 weeks paid leave per year
- 10 days paid public holiday per year
- 8 Mental Health paid days off per year
- 3 Paid Volunteer Days per year
- Paid Calm App Subscription
- Stock Options/ Equity
- 401k 4% Company Match
- Paid Parental Leave
- Learning & Development Stipend
- Employee Referral Bonus
MVG Consulting Group, Inc.
TechnologyView all jobs at MVG Consulting Group, Inc.