MV Financial is a Registered Investment Advisory firm. We offer investment management and financial advice to institutional and high net worth clients.
Individuals filling this position will interface and service our clients. The individual who joins our team will be directly working with our financial advisers, and will provide a crucial role in assisting with the strategies and operations of the firm. This position is one that is integral to the everyday operations and functions of our firm. The duties associated with this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Interfacing directly with clients to complete service requests
- Oversee junior client service associates to ensure that processes run smoothly and that there is seamless communication of important information to the advisers, portfolio management team, and other end users
- Assist & coordinate operational procedures, including reporting and cash management within client accounts
- Assist with the completion of investment trades within client accounts
- Manage data within portfolio management software - perform monthly audits to assure that all data is correctly reconciled, assure that client account information and portfolios are set up correctly for quarter-end reporting and billing, manage and set up client portals, and more.
- Work with various programs including Microsoft Office, Tamarac, and more.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office and previous experience in client servicing and operations at a financial firm is required. Prior experience working with a portfolio management software is also required.
This individual would work as a salaried employee, with compensation based on experience and other criteria. We provide excellent benefits including health, dental, 401(k) and more. The position is full time, from Monday through Friday and hours typically go from 8:30 AM until 5:00 PM, however there will be occasions where the individual may need to work past normal hours to complete their task at hand.