Do you have previous hospitality or restaurant experience and looking for career advancement and great benefits? Muy Pizzas MN-DBA Pizza Hut is the place for you! Job responsibilities include the following:
- Follows all company, local and state health and safety and security codes
- Provides a great service experience for our guests
- Maintaining fast service whether it be carry-out, delivery or dine-in
- Ensure all food is made and adheres to company quality
- Supervision of a team that also includes training, holding the team accountable to responsibilities/uniform standards and motivates/ recognizes their team. Able to provide disciplinary action when needed.
- Is actively hiring to upgrade/build the bench
- Follows and runs the set restaurant budget
- Keeps cash control and inventory within company guidelines and is able to identify variances and take corrective action.
- Is able to identify local store marketing opportunities
Bell and KFC Restaurants in West Texas and Corpus Christi. MUY Brands has continued to
succeed and grow to over 390 restaurants through the purchase of additional QSR
restaurants, including the acquisition of 108 Pizza Hut restaurants in 2010 in the San
Antonio, Houston, El Paso and South Texas areas, followed by an additional 76 Taco Bell
restaurants located in the Northeast U.S. which were purchased in December of 2012, along
with 18 Wendy’s Old Fashioned Hamburgers franchise restaurants in North Texas. This was
followed by two more acquisitions by MUY including over 75 Wendy’s restaurants in the
Dallas/Fort Worth area as well as 70+ Pizza Hut restaurants in and around Minnesota.
It is on the foundation of teamwork, service, technology and pursuit of profitable growth that
MUY Brands has rapidly become one of the largest private restaurant employers in the
United States with over 11,000 employees and is now the sixth largest Franchise Restaurant
Company in the U.S.