LPN, Licensed Practical Nurse - Home Visits
- Posted: March 17, 2023
- Per Diem
MUSC Health at Home by BAYADA is currently seeking an experienced Licensed Practical Nurse, LPN, for a Full- Time position performing home health visits for our MUSC Health at Home by BAYADA office located in Myrtle Beach, SC. This office services adult and geriatric clients on a per visit basis in territories throughout Horry and Georgetown Counties.
Also hiring for part-time and per-diem positions!
As a home care nurse, you will be an integral member of a multi-disciplinary health care team that provides skilled nursing and rehabilitative care to clients, affording them the opportunity to receive the medical care required to remain at home.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Benefits:
- MUSC Health at Home by BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with company match, direct deposit and employee assistance program
- To learn more about benefits, click here
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that believes in leading with our values.
- Feel confident, safe, and supported with PPE supplies, comprehensive infection prevention protocol, daily pre-screens, and close monitoring of the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship opportunities.
- Advance your career with specially designed career tracks.
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and reliability.
- Benefits may include medical, dental, and life insurance; mileage reimbursement; paid time off; weekly pay and direct deposit; scholarship opportunities; one-on-one training; recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match; and opportunities for career advancement.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Responsibilities:
- Making home visits to clients living in designated territories.
- Performing assigned duties, including administration of medication, wound care, treatments, and procedures.
- Monitoring clients' conditions; reporting changes to Clinical Manager and Client Services Manager.
- Following up with, executing, and properly documenting doctors' orders.
- Performing client assessments as necessary.
- Case management and coordination.
- Accurately document observations, interventions, and evaluations pertaining to client care management and services provided, utilizing electronic medical records on a state-of-the-art touch pad tablet.
Qualifications of a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- A current license as a Licensed Practice Nurse in the state of South Carolina.
- A minimum of one year of recent, verifiable experience as an LPN.
- Graduation from an accredited and approved nursing program, as indicated by school transcript or diploma.
- Prior home care experience strongly preferred, but not required.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical records (EMR) preferred.
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned.
MUSC Health at Home by BAYADA recognizes and rewards our LPNs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
MUSC Health has partnered with a leading national provider of comprehensive home health care-BAYADA Home Health Care-to deliver high-quality, short-term care to adults recovering at home after an illness, injury, or surgery, or to manage a chronic condition. BAYADA, which brings more than 40 years of home health expertise to our community, enhances the quality services that our patients have come to expect from MUSC. Together as MUSC Health at Home by BAYADA, we are dedicated to safely transitioning patients from the hospital and keeping them safe at home, where they want to be. MUSC Health at Home by BAYADA is an equal opportunity employer, and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
MUSC Health at Home by BAYADA
AddressMyrtle Beach, SC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?