Remote Booking Agent
Are you looking to do something new and different? Are you looking for a way to supplement your income AND enjoy perks and discounts to cruises, tropical resort getaways, and exciting theme parks?
Then it’s time to consider an opportunity as a Remote Booking Agent.
What You'll Do:
- -Plan, research, prepare, and book travel plans according to client's needs
- -Remain current on travel policies and protocols
- -Maintain open lines of communication
What You Need:
- -Must be 18 years of age or older
- -Must be authorized to work in the US
- -Have a smartphone, laptop, and/or tablet with reliable internet capability
Skills You Should Have:
- -Organizational skills
- -Unparalleled customer service
- -Excellent communication with clients, vendors, and team members
- -Self-discipline / high work ethic
- -Multitasking / problem-solving
Perks and Benefits:
- -No experience necessary. (All certifications and training provided, with amazing gifts and incentives from vendors, including free resort familiarization trips.)
- -Minimal supervision and a maximum teamwork environment
- -Work remotely from anywhere you want. No commute, no gas expenses
- -Completely flexible work schedule - work full-time, part-time, any time, from anywhere
- -NO sales quotas
- -MAJOR perks and benefits
Earn the highest commissions in the industry by booking travel and activities for clients and, yes, even yourself!
Powered by JazzHR
MUNDOSNew York, NY
Arts and Entertainment
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.