Regional Sales Manager - West
MUNCIE POWER PRODUCTS INC Sioux Falls, SD
- Posted: over a month ago
We are Muncie Power
At Muncie Power Products, "We Build Trust" is not just a slogan it's the way we do business. As a leading manufacturer of power take-offs and fluid power components, we've been building trust for 80 years with our reliable, quality products and dependable customer service. We want the next generation of employees to continue that legacy. As a mid-size company Muncie Power Products provides a culture that values our employees by offering professional development, wellness opportunities, and a supportive work environment.
Headquartered in Muncie, IN, we are a 5 Star AchieveWell certified Company in the State of Indiana (highest award in the State of Indiana). We are looking for the right candidate to maintain and build off of that achievement.
Muncie Power Products employees bring professionalism and dedication to the job, and in return, are provided formal training to become knowledgeable product experts. Our employees know, no matter the role, that they are an integral part of a team. Integrity and follow through are at the forefront of importance. From accounting and HR, to customer service, sales, IT and assembly; we know we aren't just making truck parts: we are meeting our customer's challenges with engineered solutions.
Muncie Power Products, an industry leader in Power Take-Offs and mobile power components to the truck equipment industry, has an immediate opening within the Sales Department for a Regional Sales Manager in our West Region. Reporting to the Sales Director for US sales, this hire will provide strategic and tactical leadership for the OE and Aftermarket remote sales team.
Location: While this is a "Remote" position, candidates must live in the Western half of the United States.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, the hire must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Leads the selection and on-boarding process for filling open positions within the Western Sale team
- Provides ongoing performance management for the team including timely coaching, corrective actions, goal setting and formal performance reviews
- Develops and executes strategic sales plans to achieve sustained growth and meet company financial targets
- Drives and monitors appropriate sales call activity and utilization of the call reporting system
- Drives a robust CRM opportunity funnel for the team including a review cadence and coaching which assures funnel velocity and data integrity
- Meets organizational reporting requirements with timely, accurate and professional responses in both oral and written formats
- Works collaboratively across all functional areas of the company including marketing team
- Travel to customers locations and trade events as required
- Travel to Muncie Indiana once a quarter
- Stays current on industry trends and competitors through trade organizations, publications and events
- Evaluates market penetration in the assigned region
- Manages special pricing for oversight and approval
- Minimum of 5 years related experience with progressive management experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience in hiring, onboarding and training sales people
- Strong decision making, team building and technical skills
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation
- Experience in marketing activities branded and co-branded along with targeted channel marketing campaigns
- Trains, motivates and monitors a sales team to maximize their sales efforts
- Demonstrated having led a sales team with CRM
Education: Bachelor's degree in sales, marketing or business administration or equivalent experience in sales and management
Language: English; Bilingual (Spanish/English) a plus
Classification: Full-Time, Exempt
Travel: Up to 75%
Position Reports to: Director of Sales US
Muncie Power Products offers a highly competitive compensation and benefit package including Medical, Dental, Prescription, Life Insurance, Dependent Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, Wellness Program Incentives, Flexible Spending Account, 401(k) Plan with Company match, Employee Assistance Program, Vision, Voluntary Life with Long-Term Care, Voluntary Accident.
Muncie Power Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Notice To Third Party Recruitment Agencies
Please note that Muncie Power Products does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of an executed Recruitment Services Agreement, there will be no obligation to any referral compensation or recruiter fee.
In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without an agreement, Muncie Power Products shall explicitly reserve the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, shall be deemed the property of Muncie Power Products.
If your agency would like to be considered as a potential future recruiting partner, please contact Charlie Bowen.
MUNCIE POWER PRODUCTS INC
AddressSioux Falls, SD
BusinessView all jobs at MUNCIE POWER PRODUCTS INC