Position will be responsible for providing professional ongoing clerical support for the Sales Administration Team and Sales Teams.
Time Utilization: This position may travel up to 5% travel of the time. Normal business hours are 8:00am to 5:00pm. Schedule needs to be flexible to accommodate sales team and customer schedules.
Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Responsible for the presentation and dissemination of all proposals prepared by Sales Administrators. Access Secon to prepare, print and e-mail/courier proposal to customer/Regional Sales Manager (RSM). This includes, printing, assembling with literature, drawings and copying as necessary for RSM’s and Sales Administrators.
- Utilize CRM system to retrieve, organize, record and disseminate the daily ‘request for quotation’ activity submitted by our Sales Teams.
- Update CRM system opportunity for every proposal and verify sales dollars, E-price, inclusion of proposal essentials, etc.
- Maintain installed machine files (physical files and electronic glossary), including filing in appropriate location, consolidating and cleaning up as necessary.
- Keep track of daily proposal activity (number of proposals - by type, model number and salesman, number of days in the queue, retrofit, revision, version, etc.) and prepare weekly/monthly reports showing the data.
- Assist Food and MCP RSM’s with requests for literature, proposal status, existing order history/documentation, etc.
- General correspondence. Assist Sales Administrators with mailing and electronic filing of letters (acknowledgement, film, etc.) and general correspondence as needed.
- Provide general office support by monitoring printing, copy and fax machine issues and supplies; organizing and replenishing the upstairs office supply closet and other administrative duties for company as assigned.
Education/Experience: Associate’s degree in business or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; and six months to one-year related administrative experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should be proficient in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Word, Excel (spreadsheet maintenance, graphing and charting experience, etc.), and Power Point; and have working knowledge of ERP systems, database software, and contact management systems.