MTech Mobility – Sarasota, Florida
Position: Call Center Representative
Reports to: Call Center Manager
The MTech Call Center Representative provides call center support for our customer’s mobile devices and associated applications. Troubleshoot problems and advise on the appropriate action. We are a company that takes great pride in our customer service and ability to resolve customer problems and issues quickly and efficiently, therefore in some situations you will be required to work very quickly and under somewhat stressful conditions in order to address customer needs without sacrificing the quality of our brand.
As a Service Desk technician you will have the opportunity to diagnose and triage customer issues within the travel, hospitality, Health and transportation industries utilizing state of the art remote control tools and applications. Along with those responsibilities you will also be required to maintain an efficient and productive work area that will allow you to preform your duties in a professional and effective manner.
· Remote diagnostics, troubleshooting, analysis and resolution of support issues.
· Follows established process and procedures to provide support to customers via all contracted channels (phone, email, chat).
· Works effectively with other management and customers to quickly address problems as they arise.
· Maintains a high degree of technical knowledge relating to supported products.
· Properly log all information into the problem management system.
· Escalate issues to the appropriate contacts in a timely manner and ensure end users are aware of changes to original expectations in accordance with procedural guidelines.
· Contribute authoring, reviews, and updates of Knowledge Management repositories.
· Contribute to ongoing Quality Improvement initiatives.
· Represents the company in a professional and businesslike manner and communicate effectively with customers and other team members.
· Performs other related tasks, as assigned.
· Inform management of recurring problems, trends as identified
· Stay current with system information, changes and updates
· Help Desk or Call Center experience with advanced troubleshooting.
· Ability to work in a collaborative work environment.
· Willingness to contribute and support a Knowledge sharing culture.
· Positive Attitude and Customer Focus.
· Excellent Communication Skills (Verbal, Written, Interpersonal, Proactive listening).
· Balance multiple & shifting priorities
· Innovative thinking and problem solving
· Effective time management
Education and Experience (Preferred)
· Associates Degree or technical college degree or equivalent
· A+ and/or MCP Certification preferred
· Knowledge of Apple iOS
· Knowledge of Apple iOS devices including iPhone, iPad, & iPod Touch
· Knowledge of Windows Mobile (latest versions)
· Knowledge of Windows Mobile hardware devices (Pocket PC & Smartphones)
· Knowledge of Android OS and various devices (Nokia, LG, Samsung, etc.)
· Working knowledge of fundamental operations of relevant software, hardware and other equipment (Microsoft applications, mobile devices)
· Knowledge of relevant call tracking applications; Remedy, RingCentral or equivalent
· Knowledge and experience of customer service practices
· Related experience and training in troubleshooting and providing help desk support