Sr, Java Developer-Hybrid (Back-End)-On-site: 2-3 days per week in White Plains, NY (Submit your pro
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Sr. Java Developer Hybrid: (Hybrid working model, 2 or 3 days per week on site is expected. )
Interview process: 1 video call, 1 on-site interview
On-site: 2-3 days per week in White Plains, NY
Our direct client, based in White Plains NY, is seeking a Senior Java Developer. You will be a part of the transformational journey to deliver best in class systems to support company's business lines, across all channels. The Senior Developer is to collaboratively drive the development and support of client's critical business systems for internal and external systems. This role requires deep technical knowledge of high volume and highly transactional systems. Hybrid working model, 2 or 3 days per week on site is expected.
- Collaborate with Product Owners, QA, PMO, DevOps and other developers to define requirements, design, and develop mission critical applications.
- Analyze, design and develop application solutions and enhancements that meet requirements.
- Ensure adherence to programming and enterprise architectural standards.
- Complete work assignments and perform appropriate follow up to ensure that tasks are completed on time.
- Collaborate with product owners, application users, creative team and other developers to define requirements, design, and develop the web application.
- Assist in the rollout of new applications, problem fixes, and enhancements of software.
- Undergraduate degree in computer science, engineering or similar field (or equivalent experience).
- 5+ years programming with Java, JEE, Web Services.
- Experience with webservice/API development using Java-based enterprise technologies and tools using Java 8 and above, Microservices architecture, Spring and REST.
- Must be able to code in prevailing technologies including Java, Spring, SQL including conceptual knowledge with cloud native solutions from AWS.
- Proven abilities delivering code with CI/CD development methodologies.
- Experience with modern development tools (ideally Eclipse/Intellij, Git, Maven, CI servers, Azure DevOps (or other tools), code review tools).
- Knowledge of Domain-Driven Design concepts and designing and developing Microservices using the Spring ecosystem.
- Knowledge of developing Spring Data access application with AWS RDS or NoSQL data stores.
- Conceptual Experience with API design and implementation.
- Conceptual Knowledge with container orchestrators and container engines (Docker, AWS ECS). Analytical, problem-solving mindset.
- Self-driven with minimal supervision.
- Experience working on a production-critical system.
- Experience with developing within a Cloud environment with good knowledge of cloud infrastructure like AWS is a plus.
- Experience with ecommerce, retail, and financing is a plus.
AddressWhite Plains, NY
TechnologyView all jobs at MTSS
Get fresh JAVA Engineering jobs daily straight to your inbox!