MTSI is a 100% employee owned by more than 1,200 engineers, analysts, and professionals dedicated to providing high caliber services to aerospace and defense and intelligence customers across the US. We are always looking for the best to join us as we grow.
Our first core value is that employees come first. We challenge our co-workers to provide the highest level of support and service, and reward them with some of the best benefits in the industry. Eligible new co-workers start at a rate of 20 days PTO/year, 10 holidays/year, 6% 401k match with immediate vesting, semi-annual bonuses, and eligibility to participate in our company funded Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). We offer other employee focused benefits, including up to $10k in annual tuition reimbursement and an optional zero dollar deductible BCBS health insurance plan.
This position provides intelligence related requirement definition, collection, analysis, and dissemination supporting identification of vulnerabilities, threats, and tactics of hostile actors to Anti-Tamper Executive Agency (ATEA) leadership, project managers, and engineers, as well as OSD, DoD and industry partners. Personnel in this position interact with US intelligence organizations, other OSD and DoD organizations and industry to identify intelligence data requirements, products and relativity of information to current weapon systems', subsystems', and capabilities' anti-tamper function in protecting Critical Program Information (CPI) as well as vulnerability's to hostile actors.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide program support and oversight in the development, administration and execution of DoD ATEA PO program intelligence requirements.
- Conduct collection and requirement reviews with intelligence organizations and perform analysis of information operations and information warfare threats.
- Manage and coordinate day to day activities of Steering Committees and similar committees.
- Integrate tailored intelligence support for AT.
- Coordinate request for AT related intelligence collection across entire intelligence community.
- Maintain AT files on the Acquisition Security Database (ASDB) or similar database.
- Coordinate AT related site(s) with managers of the ASDB site.
- Minimum of 20 years of relevant Department of Defense (DoD) work experience.
- No less than three (3) years' experience in a Special Access Program (SAP) and/or Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) within the last five (5) years.
- Must be eligible for Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) and Special Access Programs (SAP) access.
- Possess MA/MS/ME degree. (Experience may be considered lieu of education.)
- Possess an active Top Secret security clearance, based upon a Single Scope Background (SSBI or SBPR).