IT Help Desk Administrator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking an EXPERIENCED IT & Help Desk Professional to join our Modest Technology Solutions Team! You will handle a variety of projects to support and improve the organization
Responsibilities: Providing world-class support to customers customers in-person and over live chat, ticket and phone channels
Providing support to peers in order to craft the best solution for our global customers
Being able to utilize resources and hunt down solutions to complex problems
Working with Senior Solution Specialists on presenting complete solutions to our customers technical and functional needs
Ensuring accurate and secure inventory management practices are followed to ensure actionable and in-the-moment feedback to your teammates to improve our quality of service delivered
Be the fist point of contact for all IT related questions from Executives, Managers, Agents & Staff
Troubleshoot and solve any and all IT related issues
Conduct monthly office visits to all office locations to ensure IT equipment is functioning properly
Maintain and repair all company owned IT equipment including but not limited to: computer systems, monitors, printers, scanners, digital cameras, tablets, LCD projectors, copiers, fax machines, etc.
Work closely to negotiate with vendors to acquire IT services and equipment, computers and/or components, phones and/or components, etc.
Maintain a confidential database with all Company, staff and agent usernames, passwords, URLs, phone numbers, etc.
Support all agent and company-owned smart-phones and tablets to ensure that company related communications are being received.
Perform routine preventative maintenance on equipment
Administer security measures to prevent system interruptions or breaches
Execute sensitive data backup and restoration procedures
Document all technical procedures and user guides
Other duties as assigned
- 1+ years of demonstrated knowledge and experience of software and hardware troubleshooting, upgrading and repairing; desktops, laptops, and associated hardware
- Be naturally curious, passionate about problem solving and constantly adapting and learning new things
- Be able to maintain a clean, safe, and efficient workspace both back and front of house
- Show a genuine passion for outstanding customer service
- Be able to re-prioritize and adapt to a fast-moving environment
- Demonstrate great time management skills
Get fresh HELP DESK Administrator jobs daily straight to your inbox!