From entry level customer service positions, to challenging technology and leadership roles, MTM offers a wealth of employment opportunities. Our corporate culture promotes healthy living, excellent work-home life balance, and strategic career advancement opportunities in a rewarding work environment where you will make a positive impact in your community and beyond. In particular, MTM is committed to providing physical activity and wellness opportunities for our employees, and we have been recognized as a Gold Level Recipient of the American Heart Associations Fit-Friendly Worksites Recognition program. As an employer, MTM offers excellent benefits and welcomes diversity; we are an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. We invite you to apply for any of our open positions and look forward to providing you an opportunity to develop your career as a member of our team. If you can't find what you are looking for, please check out our affiliate Ride Right for more opportunities.
MTM, Inc. continues to grow and we are seeking a Customer Care Representative!
Would you like to accrue up to 15 days of PTO annually AND receive an additional paid day off for your Birthday? Would you like to work in a Casual Dress environment? Would you like to work for an organization that promotes wellness initiatives and hosts engaging events? Then Medical Transportation Management (MTM) is looking for you!
MTM, Inc. is a healthcare services and transportation management company whose mission is to develop innovative solutions for accessing healthcare, increasing independence, and connecting community resources. MTM is made up of people who share a passion for making a positive impact. Our culture promotes healthy living, excellent work/life balance, and career advancement opportunities. MTM is a fun place to work, where individuality is encouraged and hard work is rewarded. In 2015, we celebrated our twentieth anniversary of removing community barriers. To this day, MTM remains a family owned and operated, privately held corporation.
The Customer Care Representative is the frontline representative and image of MTM. The Customer Care Representative will handle a variety of tasks which will increase in complexity as the Customer Care Representatives skills progress, but will consist primarily of handling inbound calls from Members, Clients and Facilities. The Ideal candidate for this position will have excellent communication skills and the ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
This position is located at our office in EAST MADISON, WI.
- Handle inbound calls from Members, Clients and Facilities to verify eligibility and coordinate non-emergent transportation utilizing MTM systems in order to meet contract service levels
- Provide top-quality customer service experience to a diverse customer population
- Schedule trips in the most cost effective manner
- Meet job specific key performance indicators and goals
- Respond to all inquiries within a timely and professional manner
- Recognize, handle and refer situations of an emergent nature
- Respond and document customer complaints
- Provide support on special projects as needed
- Some contact center locations may require face to face contact with members to answer general questions about services provided, selling bus passes, or receiving mileage reimbursement logs. As skills progress, may be selected to perform in a team lead role to support Supervisor and team when needed
- High School Diploma or GED required (College Degree a plus)
- One year of customer service experience required
- Six months of experience working in a customer service contact center preferred
- Typing speed of 30 WPM or greater
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be able to work an available schedule/shift during the locations hours of operation, which may include nights, weekends and/or Holidays
Competency Based Qualifications:
- Acquire and maintain in-depth knowledge of, and adhere to, established Client Protocols, Departmental Policies and Procedures and MTMs Transportation Provider Network
- Adhere to all established MTM and Employee Handbook guidelines
- Strong and effective communication skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Ability to multi-task accurately
- Demonstrate effective problem solving skills
- Maintain positive & professional attitude
Whats in it for you?
- Paid vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Health and Life Insurance Plans
- Dental and Vision Plans
- Onsite Gym
- Wellness Screenings
- Birthday Holiday
- Training Development
- Casual Dress Environment
- Scholarship Program
- Healthy Market
- Free Coffee
*These benefits may not be available at all locations
Equal Opportunity Employer: MTM is an equal opportunity employer. MTM considers qualified candidates with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, State, and Federal law. If you are in need of accommodations, please contact People & Culture at (636) 561-5686 or firstname.lastname@example.org.