Entry Level Sales and Marketing Representative (Paid Training!)
MTE Consulting Group Ontario, CA
- Expired: 24 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
MTE Consulting Group is now looking for Sales and Marketing Representatives! We are consistently looking for driven and motivated candidates who can bring a different level of representation to our client in a fast pace environment, to meet our exceptions of growth. This opportunity is an entry level position which requires account management and face-to-face sales with a “get it done” mentality and great energy!
Our one of a kind culture provides a unique energetic environment to focus on personal and professional growth. We are looking for candidates who want to challenge themselves and who want to develop leadership, communication skills, and basic self-accountability. The perfect fit will be individuals who are ambitious for growth, competition, and have a desire to be apart of something more in our company. In this position, we want to cross train our associates into a market director, which will be earned strictly on execution and performance.
Skill sets developed in our office:
- Retail Marketing
- Face to face sales
- Marketing Systems
- Self Confidence
- Training of others
- One on one coaching with our top individuals
- Fun environment
- Goal setting
- Grow advertising revenue with new and existing clients
- Create and deliver sales presentations to clients
- Collaborate with marketing on lead quality and conversion
- Answer customer inquiries in a timely and professional manner
- Organize client correspondence and paperwork
- Minimum high school diploma or GED ; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Upon hire must pass an employment background check.
- Previous experience in sales, advertisement, or other related field
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment
Compensation and Other Perks
- Includes hourly pay with commissions, bonuses based on performance, paid training, and cell phone reimbursement.
- Career opportunities
- Promotions based only on performance and reliability
- Energetic and goal driven environment
- Travel and network opportunities
Our requirements as a company is that every level of promotion, we remain great students, we work hard, and we have a mentality of always giving value to others. Working together as a team to exceed our client’s expectations is a high priority and working individually to achieve the absolute best versions of ourselves to be of contribution.
The health and safety of our team, our clients, and candidates is a top priority. Amidst the circumstances surrounding COVID-19, our commitment to hiring top talent and helping them thrive professionally is stronger than ever.
All candidates selected for a remote interview will be provided with all the required instructions to aid in a smooth, professional yet personal experience. Individuals offered a career opportunity with us, will be required to follow cautionary health and hygiene guidelines. Our team has seamlessly transitioned to a hybrid-remote model for training and development but given the nature of the position itself (in-person retail sales), it is ever more important for us to ensure a clean, safe, and healthy environment for our employees, clients, and customers. Thank you for your interest in our team.
MTE Consulting GroupWhy Work Here?
We work with large telecommunication companies in order to ensure growth opportunities into new Markets with New Clients!
MTE Consulting Group has represented Southern California's top communication companies for the past eight years! We have maintained high quality customers and representatives through our diligent training process. Our clients expectation is that we create opportunity in new markets with competent and consistent Marketing Directors. We do this through sales, however want to develop the business minded individuals who seek the experience and training needed. We have done this into Markets like Los Angeles, Las Vegas, and Indianapolis.
3350 Shelby StOntario, CA