Heavy Equipment Mechanic
MT and Associates Strongsville, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Looking for a motivated Heavy Equipment Mechanic. Applicants should have knowledge working on equipment such as Excavators, Loaders, Dozers, Skid Steers, etc..
- Thorough knowledge of construction equipment
- Experience working with hydraulics
- Ability to drive and operate various vehicles and equipment
- Ability to weld and fabricate
- Able to troubleshoot and repair the following: electrical systems, hydraulic systems, various cylinders, valves, accumulators and pumps and the numerous hydraulic fluids used in these systems.
- Test mechanical products and equipment after repair or assembly to ensure proper performance and compliance with manufacturers' specifications
- Repair and replace damaged or worn parts.
- Operate and inspect machines or heavy equipment in order to diagnose defects.
- Diagnose faults or malfunctions to determine required repairs, using engine diagnostic equipment such as computerized test equipment and calibration devices.
- Dismantle and reassemble heavy equipment using hoists and hand tools.
- Clean, lubricate, and perform other routine maintenance work on equipment and vehicles.
- Other duties as assigned
MT and Associates
AutomotiveView all jobs at MT and Associates