Sheet Metal Mechanic
MSS Solutions, LLC Myrtle Beach, SC
- Posted: over a month ago
As a result of our phenomenal growth, MSS Solutions, LLC has an opening for a Sheet Metal Mechanic based in Myrtle Beach, SC. If you are an experienced Sheet Metal Mechanic who is looking to grow your career and contribute fresh and innovative ideas to serve our customers, this is an opportunity you should explore!
A career at MSS is not just a job -- it's collaborating with the best talent in the business. It's having a part in building a better future. It's making a difference in people's lives. The success of MSS is a direct reflection of the dedication, passion, and hard work of our team. Since 1996, MSS has taken pride in retaining some of the best talent in the industry by promoting a culture of respect, collaboration, and empowerment.
Roles and Responsibilities
The job duties and responsibilities of this position will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assemble material to complete the final product.
- Assist with complex layout activities.
- Assist with material installation.
- Recognize, set-up and operate hand and power tools common to the trade as needed.
- Follows all safety policies and procedures.
- Other such duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Company from time to time.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years of experience in the mechanical contracting business as a trade craft employee.
- Perform duties as required for a trade craft that might include directing others.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule-days, nights and some weekends.
- Communicate with management, superintendent and customers.
- Present yourself in a professional manner.
- Must have own hand tools.
- Physical Demands: Occasional sitting, frequent stooping, crouching, kneeling, balancing, and climbing. Constant standing, walking, reaching, and gripping. Must be able to talk and hear.
- Vision abilities required for this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Material Handling: Lifting from floor level to overhead with occasional lifting up to 115 lbs. Frequent lifting up to 50 lbs. and constant lifting up to 25 lbs., placing this position in the very heavy physical demand classification (PDC).
- Required Education: High School graduate or equivalent.
- Must successfully pass a background check.
At MSS, we value our employees by providing a supportive culture with competitive compensation and a benefits package that continues to evolve based on the growth of our business and the needs of our employees. Currently, our benefits include:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401k with Employer Contributions
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Long-term Disability
- Short-term Disability
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Health Savings Plan
- Wellness Incentives
- MSS Solutions, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free environment
- Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Male/Female/Veteran/Disabled
MSS Solutions, LLC
AddressMyrtle Beach, SC
ManufacturingView all jobs at MSS Solutions, LLC