- Posted: over a month ago
MSR-FSR is a global partner to equipment manufacturers and device manufacturers in the Semiconductor and other High Tech Industries. Our positions include benefits such as medical, dental, vision, 401(k), PTO, and paid holidays. Join our awesome team in an exciting, fast paced, and ever-growing industry.
We are searching for detail-oriented people with technical and mechanical experience and a strong work ethic that are looking for an opportunity to start a career that offers unlimited opportunity for growth and career progression.
We are looking for an experienced Construction Project Manager to join our team with experience in leading a team, managing scope, and working successfully with schedules and budgets. Previous tool install experience in the semiconductor industry is required.
- Overseeing and directing construction projects from conception to completion
- Lead team in participation during design review process and providing appropriate support throughout each assigned phase from information requests to project scope changes
- Reviewing the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs
- Understands budget and forecasting review, cost reporting, and tracking for both capital and expense projects
- Making sure all safety regulations are upheld
- Coordinating with purchasing and vendors for the timely delivery of equipment and accountability of supply chain
- Selecting tools, materials, and equipment and tracking inventory
- Collaborate with Layout Dependent and PSSS construction teams and trades related to scope while taking leadership of project expectations and deliverables
- Directs contractors on execution and quality of deliverables
- Manage primary trades to ensure the project is being executed according to customer specifications, location specific drawing packages, scope change, and applicable terms and conditions
- Oversee construction coordinators in designated team
- Meet contractual conditions of performance and understands the impact of schedule changes
- Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status as well as measures contractor performance against job status schedule ensuring that all installations meet minimum performance standards
- Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques and schedule updates are provided in a timely and accurate manner
- Consults with Tool Install Manager and Senior Management as required
- Minimum 5 years of related experience as a construction coordinator or project manager
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or Engineering discipline
- Previous semiconductor construction experience with dry mechanical and exhaust system
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage large-scale projects in a team environment managing multiple priorities
- Skilled in strong leadership, business partnership, and all forms of communication
- High level technical skills required to thoroughly understand engineering decisions and code requirements related to building construction; cleanroom buildouts; and facility electrical, mechanical, and process systems
- Applied knowledge of Project management software for project estimating, scheduling, and procurement systems
- Ability to pass required drug screening and background check
This is a safety sensitive position; ability to maintain the appropriate standards is required
MSR-FSR is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Powered by JazzHR
ConstructionView all jobs at MSR-FSR