Entry Level Semiconductor Equipment Maintenance Technician
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
MSR-FSR is a global partner to equipment manufacturers and device manufacturers in the Semiconductor Industry! Our positions include benefits such as medical, dental, vision, 401(k), PTO, and paid holidays. Join our awesome team in an exciting, fast paced, and ever-growing industry!
We are looking for detail-oriented people with technical and mechanical experience and a strong work ethic that are looking for an opportunity start a career that offers unlimited opportunity for growth and career progression!
Entry Level Semiconductor Equipment Technician Job Description:
- Entry level equipment maintenance position for semiconductor manufacturing equipment
- Performs routine equipment maintenance
- Collects data and performs analysis of required work
- Identifies technical problems and implements solutions as appropriate
- Refers more complex problems to appropriate staff members
- Troubleshoots equipment problems
- Maintains records and reports as required
- Coordinates activities with peers, supervisor(s) and customers to minimize equipment downtime
- Orders and installs parts
- Responds to emergency service calls as required
- Instructs customer operating technicians on system operation and maintenance as needed
- Perform upgrades and modifications to equipment as needed
- Remain current on equipment/tools through appropriate training, manuals, factory periodicals, and other relevant materials
- Responsible for the upkeep, maintenance and security of company property including vehicles, tools, etc.
- Responsible for following proper industry safety procedures when working with potentially dangerous elements or conditions such as chemicals, electric currents or high voltage, moving mechanical parts, radiation, etc.
- Must maintain personal and professional standards of conduct acceptable to both MSR-FSR and customers to maintain eligibility for authorization to access customer site(s)
Entry Level Semiconductor Equipment Technician Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
- Associates degree in electronics, engineering, or other applicable field of study; Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Technology preferred
- 0+ year previous experience in maintenance, repair, and troubleshooting of semiconductor capital equipment
- Excellent customer interface skills is required
- Mechanical aptitude is required as well as an ability to use appropriate tools
- Thorough understanding of technical issues involving the maintenance, repair and/or installation of company equipment and company procedures are required
- Must be able and willing to work ALL shifts, including compressed work week, M-F, 12-hour work day and night or day shift
- Ability to pass required drug screening and background check
- This is a safety sensitive position; ability to maintain the appropriate standards is required.
- Willing to travel up to 90%
Entry Level Semiconductor Equipment Technician Physical Requirements:
- Ability to work in confined areas in a clean room environment, in awkward positions and at heights
- Ability to lift and carry objects up to 35 pounds
- May require bending/stooping/crawling/climbing
- May require the use of personal protection equipment including respirator use and required fit test when appropriate
Entry Level Semiconductor Equipment Technician Educational Requirements:
- Minimum Education of High School Diploma required
- Minimum of Associates degree in electronics, engineering, or other related field of study preferred, or Military Equivalent
- Working in a cleanroom is a much safer working environment than most, as COVID-19 protocols are common everyday practice in the industry
- Controlled working environment with protective gear, masks and gloves
- Laminar air flow reduces airborne contaminants
- Clean environment
- Compressed work week scheduling can be helpful if you have personal obligations at home like a spouse working from home or home schooling. The shifts are 12 hours daily, with a 3-day/4-day alternating work week. Nights and day shifts available.
- In person interviews will be conducted with COVID-19 practices strictly followed
MSR-FSR is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Powered by JazzHR
ManufacturingView all jobs at MSR-FSR