Network Implementation Program Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Sr Network Implementation Program Manager
Location: PORT CHARLOTTE. FL
Duration: 12 Months (converted long term project)
The Main Responsibilities
- End to end project management
- Relationship building with Vendors
- Quality audit of work performed by vendors
- Responsible for work load balancing among resources
- Responsible for functional management of a market
- Field interface for engineering and construction
- Multi-discipline expertise and responsibility
- Complex work using external vendors: complex network expansion, complex relocations, complex building adds
Position is responsible for the relationship with our Engineering vendors.
Quality Audits of Engineering prints
Scheduling Engineering Vendor Activity
Ensuring Timelines are met.
Engineering Project Administrator
Engineering Vendor Relationships
AddressPort Charlotte, FL
TechnologyView all jobs at MSR Cosmos