IT Support Technician (local travel)
- $70,000 to $75,000 Yearly
***This is a Hybrid position; some days in office, some days travelling to client sites, some days WFH (after training is completed)***
Is your current IT job boring? Looking for a company that has "Fun" as part of their core values? C Squared Computer Consulting Inc has a "Fun Committee" dedicated to making sure this value is fulfilled and practiced. We are a family-oriented organization looking to add another valuable member to our team of professionals. With the core values being centered around relationships, personal growth, openness, and FUN embedded in the company culture, we invite you to join us as a valued member of our team!
Our core values are what drive us every day:
The IT Support Technician is responsible for remote and onsite service and support needs for our clients. This relates to all technology, including workstations, servers, printers, networks, and vendor-specific hardware and software. Qualified candidates MUST have the ability to communicate to clients and co-workers at both technical and non-technical levels. Ideal candidates are self-directed, innovative, organized, flexible, and can consistently maintain our high-quality standards. The desire and drive to build and maintain customer relationships is a key function of this role.
- High school diploma required; Associate's degree or higher desired
- Certifications desired: A+ Network+
- 3 years IT experience required; 5 years desired
- 1 Year MSP experience desired
Additional knowledge, skills, and responsibilities:
- Ownership of assigned tasks
- Coordination of service via phone and email using our PSA system
- Being able to adapt and learn quickly
- Ability to develop relationships with clients and internal staff
- Follow process and identify possible improvements
- Time management skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Technical services and support at the network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security
- Implement and support disaster recovery solutions.
- Support services for Microsoft-related technologies: Windows Server and desktop, Office/Microsoft 365, SharePoint, Teams, etc.
- Salary: $70,000-$75,000/year; negotiable with experience
- Hybrid position; some days in office, some days travelling to client sites, some days WFH (after training is completed)
- 100% Employee Healthcare premiums paid
- Optional Dental coverage available
- Simple IRA
- PTO accrued
- Sick leave
- POV travel mileage reimbursement
MSP Hire, Inc.Littleton, CO
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.