Join our winning Team today!
Dedicated to taking care of our team by serving our clients and community.
MSNW is the one-call source for all maintenance and facility services. Since 1995, we've been providing the highest quality service to clients throughout the Northwest Region. Over those 25 years, we've sharpened our systems, procedures and company culture to focus on our clients' needs, and care for their facilities as our own. We believe in and respect hard work and dedication.
Working for MSNW is not just a job, it is an opportunity!
A Landscape Crew Lead Supervises, trains, and works with Landscaping Technicians on commercial accounts.
The Landscape Crew Lead oversees lawn mowing, clean-ups, mulching, trimming, landscape maintenance, pruning, trimming, fertilization, weed control, planting of trees and shrubs, flower installation, leaf clean-ups, and similar tasks.
2 year experience in Landscape is required.
Must have a valid Driver License and insurable driving record
Prefer at least 1 year experience supervising a Landscape Crew
Pay Rate: $21 - $25
Schedule: Mon-Thu 7am - 5:30pm
- Mowing, weeding, pruning, edging, blowing, raking, sodding, seeding and fertilizing client properties
- Operating power equipment such as mowers, riding mowers, electric shears, edgers, chainsaws, blowers and other landscaping equipment.
- Recommend improvements to existing operations to improve quality and efficiency of operations.
- Always maintains and promotes safe working conditions in the field.
- Able to respond properly to the client and follow up to make sure their needs have been completed to their satisfaction.
- Perform other duties as directed by the Landscape Manager.
- Ensures crew meets projected man hour and materials budgets on assigned work tickets.
- Prepares and secures all materials, tools and equipment first thing in the morning for that day’s schedule.
- Tops off with fuel, turns in paperwork to office, cleans service vehicle and prepares for next day’s activity.
- Able to assign tasks to crew members and follow up to make sure directed work was completed properly.
- Ensures all crew members report to work on time and follow all company rules and procedures.
- Takes appropriate disciplinary actions as necessary and involves Landscape Manager when necessary.
- Trains members on company safety policies
- Trains crew members to do job effectively and efficiently.
- Able to cross train crew members in the performance of Crew Leader’s role for future growth.
We offer a variety of benefits, from flexible work hours to paid time off and health care.
All team members are eligible for the following:
401(k) - matching 100% up to the first 3% and 50% on the next 2%
Care Fund - MSNW has created a Care Fund to assist its own employees who are going through hardship. Employees can choose to donate a certain amount. Every dollar is matched by MSNW.
Instant Pay - giving employees access to 50% of their earned wages with 24 hours of completing a shift.
Paid sick time (Unless you are full-time receiving paid time off)
All Part-Time & Full-Time team members (20 hours per week or more) are also eligible for the following:
Critical illness insurance
Hospital confinement indemnity insurance
Dental PPO insurance
Pets Best – Pet health insurance
All Full-Time team members (30 hours per week or more) are also eligible for the following:
12 days of paid time off during your first year of employment, with an increase on your first anniversary, then every other anniversary after.
Medical, Dental, Vision, and Term Life Insurance.
Employee Assistance Program, for all enrolled in a medical plan.
Visit our website at http://www.msnwgroup.com to learn about our company.
Criminal background checks will be conducted on everyone hired.
MSNW is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We are an E-verify employer.
MSNW Group LLCVancouver, WA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.