- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Looking for an administrative assistant position with a well-established company in a fast paced, collaborative environment? We're hiring! Located in the East Bay and a leader in our field, we work with family law attorneys and self represented clients to divide or value retirement plans as part of divorce settlements.
We are looking to immediately hire a detail-oriented, dependable, fast learner as a full time administrative assistant (30 hours per week) to join our team. The position may increase to 40 hours per week.
Office responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Answering incoming calls and returning voicemails
· Processing mail and email correspondence
· Scanning documents
· Processing payments
· Assisting the office manager on a daily basis
· Assisting the firm’s partners on an as needed basis
- Minimum 5 years previous office experience. Experience in a legal setting preferred.
- High school diploma required; College degree and/or additional qualification as an Administrative Assistant or secretary preferred.
- Excellent customer service
- Pleasant and professional telephone demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate to proficient level with Mac, Excel, and Word
- Fast Learner and Self-Motivated with an ability to work without supervision
- Strong Organizational skills
- Strong team player and professional attitude
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to effectively prioritize work
- Excellent judgment and ability to keep matters confidential
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Proof of completed Covid vaccination
We offer a 401(k) plan, health benefits; as well as, sick pay and holiday pay. Our office observes 13 paid holidays. The pay rate is $22-$25 per hour DOE.
MSMWhy Work Here?
Flexible scheduling, rewarding, and encouraging environment!
AddressPleasant Hill, CA
BusinessView all jobs at MSM