- Posted: over a month ago
At MSL, we believe in the power of PR to grow business and build reputations. How? By influencing conversations, culture, choices, and change – and by recruiting passionate creators and storytellers obsessed with making an impact for our clients’ brands, products, and organizations. We believe in doing incredible work that makes our clients fall in love with us – and makes the competition jealous. We believe in responsibility and accountability to our clients – and to each other. We innovate relentlessly. We pursue big, bold ideas with passion and ferocity. Together, we’re on a journey to reimagine what PR can accomplish!Job Description
MSLGROUP is currently seeking a Graphic Designer for our Creative Center of Excellence. The ideal candidate well have 3+ years of experience at a top agency and already have a firm understanding for graphic design - with a portfolio displaying strength for layout, typography, illustration, line, shape, color, and form – all supporting conceptual and strategic thinking.
We are truly looking for a hybrid designer, one who can tackle multiple projects, in multiple mediums, including but not limited to: print design, marketing design, social media content, information graphics, branding, deck design, digital design, motion graphics, web design, and more. We are also looking for a strategic designer who can think through projects and get work done on their own accord.
- Understands project requirements and creative direction.
- Thoroughly explores design possibilities prior to choosing a direction.
- Willingness to share ideas and concepts with team prior to delivery.
- Ability to work efficiently to build and prove thoughtful concepts.
- Agile and collaborative working style - demonstrated ability to work against tight timelines and part of cross-discipline agency and client teams
- Comfortable working both autonomously and collaboratively on projects.
- Considers the creative vision and how smaller pieces support larger campaigns.
- Experience with motion graphics a plus.
- 3+ years previous agency experience
- Must have solid understanding of Adobe Creative Suite and PowerPoint.
- Experience executing social media design campaign deliverables.
- Interest in new and emerging platforms and social channels. Should be able to understand how to use technology to the advantage of the creative idea.
- Understands how to build design files for social, digital, and print.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills as well as an ability to develop and present compelling creative work to all stakeholders.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
AddressNew York, NY
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at MSL