Seeking an experienced CMM Programmer in support of our growing contract measurement business. This challenging position requires daily programming in many facets of component manufacturing using today’s most advanced CMM, Vision, Surface Finish, and Contour measurement equipment. Prospective candidates must have a willingness to think outside of the box and “engineer” creative solutions daily. Prospective candidates will be screened for Print Reading and GD&T Interpretation in addition to programming aptitude. Based at either our Charleston or Greenville/Spartanburg locations, this position is full time and offers a complete benefits package.
Primary Duties of this position are:
- Creating and running programs on complex part applications using Zeiss Calypso software from 3D solid-models and 2D drawings.
- Quoting and managing contract jobs.
- Supporting internal calibration and applications engineering departments.
Candidate Qualifications for this position are:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in Manufacturing Engineering or Quality Engineering
- Minimum 5 years' experience as a CMM Programmer using Zeiss Calypso software
- Familiarity with Optical/Vision/Multi-sensor systems is a plus
- Strong mathematical skills
- Strong knowledge in the following areas:
- 3D CAD
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Visio
- Effective communication skills, and the ability to work with others in a team environment
- Must be self-motivated, self-directed, and enthusiastic
- Available for travel as needed
Complete benefits program including PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability coverages, and 401K Savings Plan with company match.
Why Work Here?MSI-Viking Gage is a leading supplier of precision measuring technologies and services. We have been in business more than 50 years with sales and service operations in Greenville/Spartanburg, Charleston, South Carolina, and Cincinnati, Ohio. Please check out our website at www.msi-viking.com
Stable and rapidly growing company!