Director of Quality
MSI Manufacturing and Engineering and Construction Columbia, SC
- Posted: over a month ago
* Coordinating all survey activities to assure that the facility maintains accreditation, certification, and licensure.
* Organizing monthly interdisciplinary QAPI Team meetings with activities, per QAPI Calendar
* Receiving and reviewing quarterly quality improvement reports.
* Assisting the Medical Director and Quality Program Director with development and implementation of medical staff quality improvement activities.
* Leading the hospital team in the performance of the team, at least annually, and for every level 3-4 incident, unless otherwise indicated.
* Completing monthly quality related data entry, analysis and reporting.
* Focusing on the importance of employee training and education in the work place.
* Working with leadership team to ensure reporting requirements are met.
You are passionate about providing a superior patient and employee experience. You are an inventive problem solver who thrives in a dynamic environment.
* Valid professional RN clinical license required in the work State.
* ADN/ASN associates in nursing required
* A minimum of 3 years work experience, or equivalent, in an inpatient healthcare facility setting is required.
* Requires experience in at least one of the core areas of responsibility: Quality, Survey Readiness, Risk Management, Infection Control, Employee Health and Education.
* Requires experience in interpretation of raw data and comparative analysis, conducting educational “in-services”, and coordinating and supervising accreditation/certification activities.
Preferred qualifications that will make you successful:
* Bachelors or masters in nursing preferred.
* Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality (CPHQ) preferred.
MSI International, a CorTech Company
5215 N. O'Connor
Williams Square Central Tower
Irving, TX 75039
800.553.8268 ex: 3029
June 2020: MSI named to Forbes' top 100 "America's Best Professional Recruiting Firms"
MSI Manufacturing and Engineering and Construction
ManufacturingView all jobs at MSI Manufacturing and Engineering and Construction