Production Lead Food Manufacturing
- Expired: September 11, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
MSI Express is currently seeking 2nd Shift Production Lead
We are a manufacturing company of food and pet food with 12 locations, mainly in the Midwest. Our company culture is that of Respect for all our associates, as well as a firm belief in developing them to prepare them for their future and the future of our company's expansion plans.
Primary purpose of the role: Lead works at the direction of the production supervisor in support of the production line.
- Provides input to supervisor in decision making that has a direct impact on the efficiency on the production line.
- Must have experience with all set-ups before starting the production line and follow Lead start-up sheet.
- Assist all operators and maintenance in trouble shooting equipment.
- Document line operation, performance and down time through-out the shift.
- Relieve all operators for Lunch and Breaks when needed.
- Follow all company policies including but not limited to general manufacturing and safety practices.
- This position has responsibility for Food Safety and Quality within their influence. The associate in this job has the responsibility to report, in a timely manner, Food Safety and Quality problems to personnel with authority to initiate action on those problems
- Perform any other duties as instructed by management.
- Ability to work overtime when needed
- Ability to follow work procedures and safety rules
- Ability to read, understand, and follow directions/instructions
- Operational knowledge of all equipment
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, crouch, stoop, reach, stretch, step, climb and/or sit frequently or through the duration of the shift
- Have appropriate eye, hand and foot coordination to properly use various equipment and/or tools
- Ability to load/unload, lift/move equipment/product which may weigh up to 50 pounds
- Pass all company testing
- Noise levels that require the use of hearing protection.
- Frequent moisture during the cleaning process of production area.
- Dust associated with corrugate boxes.
- Allergen's related to any food products.
- Must wear personnel protective equipment as required within your facility in the appropriate designated areas.
- The work involves risks or discomforts, e.g. working around moving parts and equipment, which require some safety precautions and/or the use of protective safety equipment.
- May be exposed to hazardous materials
Shift Availability: 2nd Shift
Schedule: 2:45pm to 11:00pm
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
MSI Express offers a Team Oriented environment that is focused on Safety, Quality and Process Improvement.
MSI Express offers advancement opportunities, affordable benefits and 401 (k) participation.
MSI Express participates in E-Verify.
ManufacturingView all jobs at MSI Express