We're currently offering entry level sales and marketing positions for competitive, ambitious individuals who are looking for a fast paced environment with plenty of opportunity for growth within the firm. We are looking for inexperienced individuals with a background in customer service who we can show the ropes of our sales and marketing strategies and develop them into a leadership and management role. Because of our high success rate, we are currently in the process of expansion across the country.
· Sales & marketing consulting / product presentations
· Daily in-person interactions with clients
· New customer acquisition
· Territory and campaign management
· Management of weekly marketing and sales meetings
· Participation in training workshops, campaign meetings & conferences as directed
· Contribute to a positive & energetic environment
· Maintain professional standards in sales & customer relationships
We are looking for individuals who are interested in growing and developing within a company and has the leadership skills for capable of rapid advancement.
Benefits and Our Culture:
The sales, business management & marketing team offers an environment where our employee’s ideas are not only heard but implemented. We offer a team based and structured environment, however employees are expected to be self-disciplined in managing their own time and work schedule.
· Fun, team building environment
· Travel opportunities
· Leadership workshops and development
· Training in sales, marketing & management
· Financial management, business management, time management
· Training in basic selling, value based selling, sales induction, and core sales skills
· Philanthropy events- a chance to give back to the community
· Recognition for top performers
· Advancement into management & marketing roles based on performance
Individuals who have a background in sports tend to make for a great fit for our entry level position. Teamwork and self-motivation are values that cannot be denied and people with backgrounds in sports definitely know how to work with a team mentality and have the drive to succeed!
We are looking for full time Entry Level candidates with outstanding communication skills and a sales and marketing minded leader with excellent team and relationship-building skills.
· Bachelor’s degree in business related discipline or equivalent education/experience
· 1 to 2 years of Customer Service
· Competitive mindset, look for a challenge
· Ability to relate to a diverse sales team
· Desire to grow and learn multiple business disciplines, from customer interaction to budgeting / financials, in order to develop into a well-rounded leader
· Desire to grow into a management role
Employees who achieve promotions into management are:
· Highly coachable
· Willing to follow a proven training and support system designed to help employees achieve their goals
· No Excuse Mentality
· Team player
· Amazing attitudes
· Looking for an amazing future