MSC Management Services, LLC (MSC) with headquarters in Oakland, Maryland, is a fast growing woman owned Small Business and HUBZone company with an outstanding record of performance providing more effective and efficient acquisition, business process, administrative and security services to multiple federal agencies.
MSC is looking for a Senior Contract Specialist to support their client the Small Business Administration Affairs in Washington,DC. The ideal candidate should have 5 years of contracting experience with a minimum of 2 years supporting a Federal Government Agency
- Proficient in the following Microsoft applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Must have Program Office experience
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Ability to conduct detailed research and analysis of technical data
- Ability to read and interpret acquisition policy, regulations, and directives
- Pre-award roles include analysis of requirement, recommendations for revisions to the statement of work or specifications, determination of type of contract, milestones and procurement plan.
- Post award roles include contract administration, performance termination actions, negotiation of termination settlements and closeout
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Cradle to grave experience required
- 5 years of experience required with minimum of 2 years supporting a Federal Government Agency either as a contractor or Federal employee.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook, Lync and sharepoint and Prism
- Excellent writing skills required
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a public trust security clearance
MSC is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, on-the-job injury, sexual orientation, political affiliation or belief. Employment decisions are made without consideration of these or any other factors that employers are prohibited by law from considering. Any discriminatory action can be a cause for disciplinary action. MSC also prohibits discrimination against individuals with disabilities and will reasonably accommodate applicants with a disability, upon request, and will also ensure reasonable accommodation for employees with a disability.