MS SHIFT is looking for a Customer Success and Training Specialist to join the team!
You will be responsible for new customer implementation and relationship management as well as ensuring adoption and engagement with the MS SHIFT platform. The Customer Success and Training Specialist will play an integral role in our business, building strong working relationships with all of our customers.
- Drive retention and growth among our customers by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed
- Serve as the primary contact for the onboarding of new customers, the training of platform end users, as well as post go-live support
- Work with customers to ensure they are utilizing MS SHIFT software solutions effectively and finding value in our services
- Become an expert in MS SHIFT's software solutions and educate customers on the use and benefits of our products
- Work closely with Sales, Support, Billing, and other Technical teams to ensure an exceptional customer experience and take care of any customer issues
- Increase customer retention by conducting regular check-in calls for tactical items, and perform quarterly health checks for strategic reviews.
- Represent the voice of the customer to provide input into every core product and sales process
- Developing the knowledge base in support of frequently asked questions
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years of account management or customer success management in the tech industry
- Experience building and maintaining relationships, while working to mitigate churn and drive engagement and renewals
- Excellent multitasking and project management skills
- Well-organized, with a high attention to detail and ability to prioritize
- Strong written and oral presentation skills
- Comfort in a startup environment, moving quickly and wearing many hats in a dynamic environment
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus**
- Ability to travel
Here at MS SHIFT, we...
- Are in high growth mode, and you will have the ability to make a huge impact
- Offer great benefits, including medical and commuter benefits
- Provide employees with a 401K plan
MS SHIFT is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
The company, founded in 2005 by Ori Zur, a computer science engineer and a veteran of the hotel industry, developed the first line of MS Shift software products for the hospitality industry. Today, we provide what we consider to be the most powerful, comprehensive and intuitive systems available on the market.
In the beginning, the firm, founded in New York City, serviced some of the largest and busiest hotels in Times Square. This initial suite of services managed by an exceptional team of computer engineering specialists, focused on tools to help hotels reduce costs associated with worker’s compensation claims, guest losses and other areas of liability. Moving beyond back-of-house departments, MS SHIFT now offers an array of systems servicing front-of-house departments.
Designed and implemented by experienced veterans of the hospitality industry, MS SHIFT reflects years of practical experience and is the only system built exclusively for the hotel industry. It increases efficiency and productivity for every department of the hotel.