- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Seeking experienced cabinet installer and fabricator to lead installation team for local commercial cabinet and countertop jobs. Looking for versatile skill set with experience at multiple types of jobsites, skilled in balancing needs of our goals and the other tradesmen on site. As an ideal candidate, you have proven leadership skills and are a collaborative team-player. You must be safety oriented and excellent at time management and communication. Have experience managing a small entrepreneurial minded team to deliver on time and on budget projects. Committed to achieving superior results and satisfying the clients project needs.
As the Install Lead you will take on a leadership role to ensure casework installation is completed with the quality and efficiency reflective of our high standards. This position will also help fabricate cabinets and countertops when no installations are scheduled. Understanding the connection of build and install is critical. The Caseworks Team works together to get the job built and installed on time and on budget. This position also has a key responsible to work with the Fabrication Lead and Management Team in identifying necessary changes to improve overall and individual team member performance to ensure all requirements are met, the client is satisfied, and the project is completed within budget.
- The ability to be self-directed and perform all aspects of cabinetry and countertop installation.
- A leader who has a positive influence on those around you possessing honesty, integrity, and pride.
- Have an excellent work ethic and the ability to work with others in a shop environment and Tradesmen on the job site.
- Must be highly organized.
- Must be able to read and work from blueprints, architectural drawings, engineering drawings or verbal instructions and determine the most efficient ways to install casework parts.
- Provide daily updates on current projects.
- Anticipate project needs, solve problems, and communicate them in advance.
- Ability to handle difficult field installation situation both physically and interpersonally.
- Able to effectively work with engineering staff and client project managers when necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
Dayshift position with some mandatory overtime as required
- High School Diploma/GED
- Minimum of 3 years woodworking experience
- Minimum of 2 years job site installation experience
- The ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language
- Perform physical labor, including ease of movement and the capacity to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be smartphone and basic computer literate
- Ability to pass Pre-Employment Drug Test and Background Screening
- Ability to handle limited overnight travel
- Must possess a current driver’s license
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks and priorities and easily adapt to changing situations
MRO Built Inc
AddressNorth Canton, OH
Get fresh Custom Installer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.