- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
MRO Built is a leader in the development, manufacturing and installation of high-quality store fixtures and millwork. Founded in 1976 MRO Built has been a trusted partner for many of the nation’s best retailers and brands. Our success derives directly from our people and the commitment to deliver each and every time.
MRO Built provides the full-scope of services which can be tailored to the unique needs of our clients. Design, engineering, store surveys and layouts, installation, inventory management and full logistical support are key parts of our service offering. MRO Built is well-suited to handle both small custom jobs as well as large, complex rollouts. Our estimators are collaborative, hands-on people engaging daily with the clients and suppliers as well as our shop floor team.
MRO Built is located in North Canton, OH and is part of the Fred Olivieri Group of Companies.
The Engineering Manager manages and directs the activities of personnel engaged in the design, development, documentation, release to production and material optimization of various fixtures, millwork, wall system products and custom case goods by performing the following duties.
- Lead, guide and motivate the engineering team through the design and product development process.
- Interpret prints, architectural drawings and concepts to help develop detailed shop drawings for use in fabrication.
- Work with management to develop process and tooling and machining requirements to increase efficiencies in production.
- Support production of new and existing projects and ensure they are completed by due date.
- Ensure submittal process for shop drawings meets customer expectations and timelines.
- Work with scheduling to provide adequate time for project completion on shop floor.
- Help find and manage outsource drawing options to ensure customer and shop needs continue to be met through peak demand times.
- Work with management and staff to develop standards and improvements on existing and upcoming projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- 10+ years of engineering experience in a manufacturing setting.
- Prior management experience.
- Working knowledge of CAD/Drafting software such as AutoCad 2016, Inventor, Microvellum and other Company provided software.
- Strong leadership skills with a desire to help grow and improve processes.
- Experience in the Architectural and Millwork industry is a plus.
MRO Built Inc
AddressNorth Canton, OH
EngineeringView all jobs at MRO Built Inc