Do you want a job where you LOVE coming to work?
Do you enjoy working hard and growing with a company that values you?
Do you love getting paid health, dental and vision insurance at no cost for you?
Come and check out MRL~ Mark Rite Lines! We need dependable, hard worker's with a passion to learn and grow with our company and join our team!
Paydays are every Friday!
Company: Mark Rite Lines Equipment Company, Inc.~ Subsidiary of Federal Signal Corporation
Business Address: 5379 Southgate Dr. Billings, MT 59101
Federal Signal Corporation (NYSE:FSS) provides products and services to protect people and our planet. Founded in 1901, Federal Signal is a leading global designer and manufacturer of products and total solutions that serve municipal, governmental, industrial and commercial customers. Headquartered in Oak Brook, Ill., with manufacturing facilities worldwide, the Company operates two groups: Environmental Solutions and Safety and Security Systems. For more information on Federal Signal visit: www.federalsignal.com.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of, and will receive consideration for employment without regard to, race, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category, characteristic, or trait under applicable law.
MRL manufactures quality built highly productive Traffic Paint, Thermoplastic, Plural Component and Line Removal/Pavement Grooving equipment. Since 1967, MRL's extensive "hands-on" pavement marking contracting experience, innovative engineering and attention to quality has enabled MRL to become the largest equipment supplier to the Industry. Decades of MRL's reliable performance setting Industry Standards coupled with the Industry's largest parts support inventory and most experienced technical support staff can be summed up in one statement "When It matters most MRL Delivers"!
Summary of Position: Mechanical Assembly Technician Under direct supervision, perform duties to assemble part and/or equipment in accordance with customer specification and quality standards. Perform all task specific to the assembly and hosing of components or products.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Read, interpret and follow basic blueprints, diagrams, engineering drawings, specifications, bills of materials, and other written instructions or procedures to accurately assemble equipment and products.
- Utilize hand held tools such as a hand held screw and drill gun
- Read work orders or other instructions to determine product specifications or materials requirements.
- Perform quality checks on products and parts.
- Performing soldering, which is the process in which two or more metal items are joined together by melting and flowing a filler metal (solder) into the joint
- Maintain inventory of product in work stations
- Identify product defects and complete appropriate documentation when defects are identified
- Rework and/or repair assembled equipment and products according to engineering specification changes
- Perform all work in accordance with quality standards and established safety procedures
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
The employee will occasionally work near moving mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles, and be exposed to outdoor weather conditions.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1-2 years electrical assembly experience may be required
- Basic reading skills. Must be able to follow directions
- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly
- Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem and to think in such a sway as to produce a new concept or idea
- High attention to detail and self-motivation skills
- Perform functions for 10 to 11 hour shifts.
- Standard shift days are Monday through Friday.
- Shift start times are typically between 5:00 a.m. and 6:00 a.m.
- Shift end times are typically 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday and 3:30 p.m. on Friday.
- Regularly stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Frequently reach with hands and arms.
- Occasionally walk; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; communicate (talk and hear).
Job Type: Full-time with weekly overtime, year-round, paid at time and a half.
Mechanical Assembly: 1 year (preferred)
Wage: Hourly, $16.00-$20.00 DOE to start
BENEFITS OF EMPLOYMENT
In addition to excellent career growth opportunities, Federal Signal Corporation offers a wide array of benefits including:insurance (life, medical, dental, vision), paid holidays, paid vacation, 401(k) with matching contributions.
We provide our employees with a smoke-free, drug-free workplace.
Mark Rite Lines does pre-employment drug testing as well as random drug testing.
We're anequal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro