Senior Ambulatory Registered Nurse International
Our client is a top 10 hospital system according to US News and World report the last 10 years.
They have embarked a first of its kind partnership to open a WORLD CLASS Ambulatory center is a state of the art, new complex in one of the safest and wealthiest areas in the world.
The Senior Registered Nurse reflects the mission, vision, and values of the organization adheres to the organization’s Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
The registered professional clinical nurse (RN) is accountable and responsible for the provision and coordination of clinically competent, evidence-based care for an assigned group of patients that includes diagnosis, outcome identification, planning, implementation and evaluation. The nurse adheres to the QCHP/Hospital Scope of practice and Standards of Professional Nursing, the Code of Ethics. As a member of the clinical care team, the RN participates in decision-making, teaching, mentoring, and collaboration with the multidisciplinary team to advance the patient plan of care, achieve exceptional outcomes and enhance unit operations. The RN exemplifies the components of what it means to be an hospital nurse.
The Senior Registered nurse serves as a role model and resource to nursing staff in the department.
- 2 years clinical experience after registration and licensing as registered general nurse OR.
- 3 years clinical experience after registration and licensing as registered general nurse; in case the practitioner has Associate degree in nursing.
- Must have ambulatory nursing experience with preference for multi-specialty clinic experience
- Training and work experience in the US.
- Bachelor degree in Nursing (4 years) OR
- Diploma in Nursing: 3 years after graduation from high school (12 years) OR
- Associate degree in nursing in condition of being licensed as Registered General Nurse - In country of origin OR in country of graduation.
- Experience in specific clinical area (OT, Ambulatory, Outpatient).
Licensing / Certifications
- Valid Primary License from the country of origin if applicable AND should be eligible for license in the Qatar with QCHP.
- Certification in Basic Life Support (BLS) CPR required.
Our client offers an incredible salary and benefits package that includes transportation, luxury housing, vehicle, cell phone, education and 42 days per year of vacation.
Did I mention first 100,000 in salary is not subjected to ANY taxes???
For prompt and confidential consideration, please apply to the link below:
Click here to apply online