Project Manager, Commercial Construction
A Commercial General Contractor in Charleston, SC is looking to add a Project Manager to their established, progressive and growing team. This company has decades of solid relationships and repeat business. Their commitment to quality work and excellent customer service has earned them a great reputation. This company is experiencing growth and has a very low turnover rate.
- At least 5 years experience as a Project Manager in commercial construction
- Project history includes medical office, healthcare, historic renovations, general commercial
- Ability to run projects of $1M-$10M
- Excellent communication skills, ability to manage relationships with clients, subcontractors, architects and engineers
- Ability to travel as needed (locally & regionally)
- Longevity with previous employers is vital
Please submit your resume to start the interviewing process.