Our client is a privately held beverage manufacturing company expanding their packaging development efforts. This is a position driven by innovation and sustainability, bettering the world through the creation and evolution of creative, eco-friendly packaging. Workplace culture is collaborative, and innovative. Be the driving force behind their efforts to become an industry leader in packaging sustainability and innovation!
Packaging Engineer, Coastal Connecticut region
· Seeking a collaborative Packaging Engineer responsible for the design and delivery of both primary and secondary packaging for innovation, sustainability, and safety.
· Deliver results by working in a collaborative, cross-functional environment with Purchasing, Manufacturing, Quality and Marketing to manage the Material Qualification process.
· Bring manufacturing expertise and deep understanding of machine capabilities and tolerances relative to compatibility with packaging materials.
· Develop detailed packaging specifications to ensure quality and manufacturability of materials for the best value.
· Lead continuous improvement initiatives related to packaging materials.
· B.S. in Packaging Engineering or Material Science, or relevant experience; degree preferred
· Minimum of 3-7 years of relevant packaging industry experience
· Understanding of industry standards of Regulatory Compliance and Food Safety
· Strong administrative and computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Access & PowerPoint
Interested? Call (208) 336-6770 for further details.