Healthcare System Controller
Location: Northern Alabama
- Not-for-Profit Healthcare System
- System Consists of Multiple Hospitals
Healthcare System Controller Responsibilities:
- Plans, organizes, directs, staffs and controls the activities of the Accounting and Cash Management Department.
- Ensures all functions managed to be in compliance with required federal, state and local statutes.
- Builds cohesive relationships with internal and external customers and ancillary departments.
- Develops and manages departmental budgets.
Healthcare System Controller Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- CPA Required
- Five years of Controller Level experience in large not-for-profit hospital required.
My client offers excellent benefit and compensation package as well as relocation assistance.
WHAT CANDIDATES SAY ABOUT THIS RECRUITER:
"I was extremely impressed with the professionalism of my recruiter, Tim Price, and with the time and effort that Management Recruiters Elgin team has taken to prepare a very informative website and a pleasant process."
- Raymond Hino