Foreman/Bridge - Heavy Civil Construction
The Morisey-Dart Group has a client in Heavy Civil for Road and Bridge that is looking to hire a Bridge Foreman for the Fort Myers, Florida area.
This Road & Bridge Company provides bridge and heavy infrastructure civil construction services throughout Florida--from complex urban schedule sensitive projects with intricate aesthetic features, to common rural projects--and they are growing. We perform turn-key (highway and railroad) bridge, bridge repair, grading and surfacing projects, and pile driving services.
This position is full time and permanent.
Competitive salary and nice benefits package.
- 3+ years related experience in field crew management of civil highway bridge construction operations required
- 5+ years related experience in the construction of major bridge construction, preferred
- FDOT specifications knowledge required
- Knowledge of survey controls, grade checking; and bridge geometr;
- Competency in reading civil construction Plans
- Experience with Pile Driving, Concrete Forming, Steel or Beam Erection, Temporary and Permanent Shoring, Cofferdams, Drilled-shaft Foundations, Boardwalks, Pedestrian Bridge, and Bridge Deck Forming and Concrete Placement
- Marine and or Railroad bridge construction, preferred
- Current OSHA (10 Hour) Certification, preferred
- Ability to travel
For more information please contact Don Triolo at 239-217-6330. You can also send me your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org