My client is a leading thermoforming solutions company. They are a family run business and have grown into a leader in their space since their start in 1996. They combine cutting edge technology and personalized service to meet the needs of clients
They are growing, profitable, and looking for a Database Administrator in Standish, MI to join their growing team. This person should be a self-starter who is adept and requires a high degree of autonomy.
- Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Forward thinking
- Proficiency with Microsoft,)
- Ability to quickly assess and maximize the potential of technologies
- Familiarity with LEAN Manufacturing/Value Stream Managing in a manufacturing and office environment
- Strong troubleshooting and problem resolution skills
- Handle confidential matters
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Lead, manage and hold accountable the IT team
- Promote the Vision, Values and Culture
- Embody the Vision and Mission with passion
- Maintain ERP (Plex Cloud Manufacturing System) and all other IT systems for all employees
- Ensures database and system meet business processes, requirements and goals across all functional teams of the organization.
- Administer ERP (Plex Cloud Manufacturing System) security and permissions.
- Support user’s specific day-to-day problems, execute corrective action/continuous improvement when necessary.
- Support managers in business process improvements, implementing best practices and fully utilizing database and system capabilities.
- Perform audits and checks of day-to-day operations to validate the system is working correctly and that the workforce is properly trained
- Develops training materials, detailed user procedures, and conducts/organizes formal training sessions for users
- Leads user acceptance testing and testing of new system functionality
- Participates in business process reengineering/improvement projects.
- Acts as a liaison between user teams and IT system
- Privately held
- Founded in 1996
- Family owned and operated
- Great work life balance
- Environmentally friendly
- High levels of ownership