- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Beam Lind Welder/Fabricator is responsible for all welding on beams and other materials related to the beam line manufacturing process.
- Set up column preparation to job specification.
- Measure punched holes according to drawings for accuracy.
- Order materials from supply room.
- Cut PVC drainpipe and install within column.
- Install conduit within column if required
- Maintain a clean, organized and safe work area.
- Proficient using mig welding machine.
- Measure beams for accuracy.
- Cope or taper beams according to drawings.
- Check plate inventory when necessary.
- Weld web stiffeners to beams when needed.
- Weld end plates to beams as required.
- Proficient in use of plasma welding machine.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to follow instructions and provide consistent work.
- Experience with welding on steel and aluminum materials.
- Completion of a formal apprenticeship program, previous experience, or on-the-job training a plus
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
ConstructionView all jobs at MRINetwork Jobs