Staff Accountant Position Available in Mobile, AL
MRINetwork Jobs Mobile, AL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you an accounting professional with a bachelor’s degree in accounting?
Are you self-motivated with critical thinking skills?
Are you results oriented with strong organizational skills and time management?
Our client, a manufacturer for auto parts is looking for a staff accountant to join their team in their Mobile, Alabama area headquarters. This specific role will report directly to the Accounts Receivable Manager and support the finance organization. In this capacity, the individual will perform accounts receivable functions including billing, cash posting and collections.
SCOPE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare and analyze monthly journal entries over assigned accounts and areas
- Participate in monthly consolidated close process
- Perform fluctuation analysis over key accounts
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations in a timely manner
- Support all audit requirements
- Ensure compliance with US generally accepted accounting principles on assigned accounts
- Review and document current processes and provide What-Could-Go-Wrong analysis
- Prepare required budget and forecasting schedules
- Support ERP implementation
- Support ad hoc projects as they arise
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Experience with Oracle or other ERP software is a plus
- Microsoft Office Suite with intermediate/advanced Excel skills
Our client and Touchpoint Search is an equal opportunity employer and give consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, and local law.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at MRINetwork Jobs