Senior Sales Account Manager
We are looking for a qualified Senior Account Manager to join a Business Development team. This position is 50/50 account management and new business development. Our ideal candidate has a drive for achieving goals and maintaining a great customer experience. Your goals will include building successful long-term client relationships for a defined group of strategic customer accounts, commercial/account management, and business development activities consistent with core business philosophies, defined commercial metrics, and strategic objectives.
- Develop business within existing accounts and new accounts
- Set sales targets and specific performance metrics, aligned with business strategies
- Communicate with clients at a senior level to resolve issues and inquiries
- Generate innovative ideas to support customers and boost brand awareness
- Use client feedback to improve customer experience
- Report on sales results on a weekly basis and suggest improvements
- Identify and approach potential clients
- Stay up-to-date with product launches and provide support to client
- Proven work experience as a Senior account manager
- Experience selling plastic parts / injection molding services into the automotive industry
- Industrial Sales: 10 years (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
- US work authorization (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- 401(k) with matching
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Full-time employee
- Remote position with travel to customers and occasional travel to company headquarters in IN
If this sounds like a good fit for you, please contact me for more information.
Senior Business Consultant
MRINetwork JobsLafayette, IN
BusinessView All MRINetwork Jobs Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.