Senior Electrical Engineer
MRINetwork Jobs Grand Junction, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Location: Grand Junction, CO
Do you have experience developing new products for AC and DC power processing?
Are you looking for an engineering opportunity to take your career to the next level with a well established and global manufacturer that is looking for the right electrical engineer to join its team?
If so, then let's connect! Our client is a growing and profitable global manufacturer of electronic instruments. They're known as a leader in their industry and are looking for an experience electrical engineer will "hit the ground running" and join a team that is developing new technologies in advanced power processing and controls.
- A leading global manufacturer of electronic instruments and electromechanical devices used on on-highway, off-road, and specialty vehicle applications
- Known for promoting a diverse corporate culture that allows employees to develop challenging careers
- Dedicated to operating manufacturing facilities in an environmentally responsible manner while working to support the communities in which they do business
- Responsible for developing high-level product architecture, power converter topologies and analog/digital controls infrastructure
- Design power converters, interface circuits, and controls used in high-performance programmable AC and DC power products at both the system and circuit level
- Oversee fabrication, troubleshooting and testing of prototypes
- Participate in full spectrum project teams including design, documentation and release of new products
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering required
- More than 5 years experience in digital hardware design for power conversion products
- Experience and proficiency designing high-frequency, switched-mode power conversion
- Experience designing with high speed microcontrollers like the NXP i.MX series of processors
- Experience and proficiency designing analog circuits
- Experience in design techniques for signal integrity, PWB layout, system interface and EMI control
- Proficiency in MatLab, Simulink, PSpice and MathCAD
- Ability to work in cross-functional and cross-cultural team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without restrictions
Be assured that resumes will be kept strictly confidential until we speak about a specific opportunity and agree to send it to a client of ours. If your experience matches our client's requirements we will contact you immediately.