Sales Rep (Western PA)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
1. Are you an industrial water treatment chemicals sales professional in the Western Pennsylvania?
2. Do you know "running pinks and blues" has absolutely nothing to do with gender or music?
3. Are you looking for an exciting opportunity at a growing company?
If you answered yes to all three, read on....
- Stable publicly owned firm that specializes in water treatment chemicals
- Provides turn-key systems, maintenance services, and water treatment chemicals
- Has been around for 25 years
- The company’s headquarters is located in the Midwest
- Maintain existing customer base in accordance with current service level agreements.
- Ability to work remote and cover Western PA (Territory center is Pittsburgh PA)
- You will be required to take a consultative sales approach with a strong emphasis on converting strategic competitive accounts. In addition, you will be required to build long-term relationships with an existing customer base by understanding their key business drivers, executing programs, and selling new technologies
- Service and keep current account base that you will inherit
- Technical Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of successful technical sales or outside sales experience
- Prefer water treatment or specialty chemical industry experience
- Prefer working knowledge of boilers, cooling towers, and wastewater treatment systems
- Professional history of meeting goals and overcoming obstacles Prior experience that required excellent communication skills
- Prior experience that required excellent organizational skills
- Prior experience that demonstrates a strong work ethic
BusinessView all jobs at MRINetwork Jobs