Sales Account Manager - Stellantis
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Sales Account Manager - Troy, MI
Our client, a global player in design and manufacturing for the automotive sector is currently seeking Sales Account Manager to join their growing team in Troy, MI.
Why work here?
The client maintains a high regard for their employee’s well-being by providing some of the best benefits on the market. They are a privately-owned global organization that manufactures electromechanical components for the automotive industry. This company is stable and continues to experience growth by providing high visibility and the opportunity to drive change- shaping the future of the business.
- Identify and acquire strategic New Business according to the Sales/Acquisition Plan and Company Strategy and aligned with company commercial objectives
- Initiate and support the quoting and costing processes
- Negotiate and verify accuracy & acceptability of all purchase orders and contracts
- Educate customers on company capabilities, strengths, and products
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business, or related work experience
- 6 years of Tier 1 Automotive Sales Experience
- Experience calling on Stellantis (FCA)
- Good understanding of cost structures and cost calculations
- Good understanding of contract analysis and automotive industry Terms& Conditions
This position is currently working remotely.
If you are interested, please apply to this posting.
BusinessView all jobs at MRINetwork Jobs