Sales / Account Manager (Federal Civilian) - at industry leading cybersecurity company
Sales / Account Executive for Federal Civilian Accounts
Location: DMV Region (DC, MD, VA)
Company: Global Leader in Security Solutions (OEM; public company)
Compensation: Lucrative base and uncapped commission, full benefits, long term incentive
Position Type: Full-Time/Perm
Position ID: 1671
Explore a true career growth opportunity…..
One of clients has an outstanding opportunity for an Account Executive in the DC Metro area with experience in selling successfully to the Federal government civilian agencies. They are a global leader the security industry (1B public company; OEM). They’ve developed security solutions to meet the needs of the most demanding Fortune 500 enterprise companies, government agencies, and the world's top service providers – to help protect them against disruptions in availability, performance, and security. Their solutions provide real-time, pervasive visibility, detection and mitigation to address the challenges of a constantly changing threat landscape. They have a broad portfolio of solutions and are highly respected for their innovation. This is a great opportunity to join an industry leader and take one's career and compensation to the next level.
What they are looking for is a sales professional to work with Civilian Agencies like Homeland Security, NASA, Treasury, IRS, and DOJ to name just a few. The ideal candidate will have experience selling networking and security/cybersecurity solutions to Federal Agencies (e.g., 250K+ to multimillion dollar deals), developing key client relationships, and excel at strategic and solution selling techniques.
Exciting benefits of this position...
- Join a solid/stable and growing industry leader in the security space
- Focused on the latest innovative security technologies and solutions.
- Unlimited career growth, working with the most talented security professionals in the industry
- Lucrative base and uncapped commission plan, great benefits, long term incentives, and WFH flexibility
- Must have 6+ years experience in selling solutions to Federal/Civilian agencies
- Must have a successful track record of meeting and exceeding assigned quotas
- Must have experience working for a manufacturer selling network security and/or network performance management solutions
- Must have also have a solid understanding of firewalls, network security, cloud security. (Experience in any of the following will be a plus: DDoS, MITRE ATT&CK, BGP Flowspec, SOAR, XDR, EDR, NDR, Kills Chains, Incident Response, SIEM, Public/Private Cloud)
- Must have a strong sales hunter mentality.
If this sounds like you, Contact me.
Karel Lukas, Managing Partner
The Trevi Group
email: karel@thetrevigroup (dot) com
If this position is not the right match for you... then who comes to mind that should hear about it. Any recommendations you provide will be tagged confidentially with your name so that if we place that person within one year, we will send you a $1,000 Amex Gift Card to thank you for your help. Just know that when we contact people that you recommend to us, we contact them confidentially and never mention your name. Your referrals are handled in a completely confidential manner.
About THE TREVI GROUP:
The Trevi Group is part of the MRI Network, a leading global search firm with over 250 offices worldwide that has been recognized by FORBES as one of the Best Executive Search Firms. Since 2008, we've been helping companies hire engineers, architects, and leadership in the IT industry.
Keywords: sales account manager cyber security network security cloud security ddos ndr soar threat analytics network assurance network detection and response incident response xdr xdr ndr bgp network Firewalls, fireeye ise palo alto fortinet sourcefire firepower akamai radware extrahop juniper fortinet #thetrevigroup
MRINetwork JobsMillersville, MD
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.