Sales & Marketing Financial Analyst
- Expired: 24 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Senior Financial Analyst, Sales & Marketing
We are partnering with a PE backed global distribution organization looking to add a Sr. Financial Analyst to their team to partner with sale and marketing, responsible for customer profitability reporting and sales force productivity. The ideal candidate is technically minded, technologically inclined, and will thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Research, analyze, track and update Customer profitability reporting
- Analyze customer transaction data, look for insights, trends and provide data-driven recommendations as frequently as needed
- Perform Channel/segment analysis
- Responsible for Product line profitability and backlog analysis and reporting
- Create and update Price/Vol /mix gross margin analysis and reporting
- Sales force productivity
- Review and analyze sales contracts to understand the nature of products and services being provided
- 15% travel
Education and Experience:
- BA/BS degree in a quantitative discipline with 2+ years of experience in finance, economics, or similar analytical roles
- Must have strong Excel skills, including report creation, report formatting, charting, and use of common financial functions (index/match, lookups, sumifs, pivot tables)
- Experience working with large datasets
- Strong business judgment and intellectual curiosity; ability to turn data into actionable insights and recommendations
- Experience with NetSuite, Power BI, and Quantum preferred
- Ability to complete projects timely and accurately critical
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player with excellent customer service and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Self-starter who regularly takes initiative and can juggle multiple projects while simultaneously demonstrating creativity and judgment
- Thrives in a nimble, lean, unstructured, and fast-paced environment
- Ability to create, optimize, and execute processes for a growing company using best practices
- Strong documentation abilities. Understands and has lived by the 'reperformance' standard
- Takes pride in meeting deadlines and exceeding expectations on quality of output
- Impeccable integrity and ethical standards. Self-aware, accepting, honest, open, polite, and respectful of others
AddressFort Worth, TX
Get fresh Sales Finance Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.