Regional Director of Operations
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Beneva Group has recently partnered with a leading Automotive company to find their next Regional Director of Operations. This individual will oversee management of all areas of Manufacturing for a region of facilities. The Regional Director of Operations will partner with company officers and senior staff members to develop and formulate long and short-range planning, policies, programs, and objectives including the manufacturing plan and procedures for maintaining high standards. In addition, this individual will identify, recommend, and implement changes to improve productivity and reduce cost and scrap, monitor scrap and rework data as well as direct the establishment, implementation and maintenance of production standards through solid lean manufacturing principles.
- Bachelor’s degree in industrial, mechanical or business administration
- 10+ years of experience in manufacturing management preferably in process-oriented operations with 3+ years of experience managing multiple plants
- Proven leadership skills with supervising complex tasks
- Problem solving skillset with ability to create effective action plans to drive improvement and results
- Certified Lean Manufacturing Practitioner with Lean manufacturing experience strongly preferred
- Proficiency in finance (business P&L, budgeting) with analytical skillset
Location: This position will be based near Morgantown, PA or any of the East coast facility locations. Relocation assistance is available.
Follow The Beneva Group on LinkedIn: https://goo.gl/wGn1UK
BusinessView all jobs at MRINetwork Jobs