REMOTE Senior Merchandise Planner
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Bayside Search Group is currently looking for a Talented Retail Merchandise Planner working with a FUN, DYNAMIC, and GROWING multi-channel retailer that currently has over 1300 stores. This retailer is located in one of the best locations in the Southeast on the Gulf Coast of Florida.
This position is primarily responsible for translating the Merchant’s vision into viable plans and profitable results across Omni channels. This person will participate in key cross functional initiatives that align to the strategic goals of the brand. Areas of responsibility will be larger volume or more complex areas of business.
- Partners with the Merchants on the development of pre-season sales, markdown, margin, sales and inventory.
- Develops projections and inventory flow for key items/collections.
- Provides other analysis related to driving business goals.
- Forecasts monthly and seasonal plans, to ensure all orders fall within approved financial targets.
- Analyzes and reacts to performance of strategy based on actual sales and current trend performance.
- Partners with Merchant to develop and propose tactics in response to current business trends.
- Partners with cross functional teams to utilize seasonal selling curves by region, climate, and store attribute.
- Exhibits initiative to look beyond the everyday business to look for opportunities to maximize sales potential
- Prepares and participates in Merchandise Review meetings
- Acts as a source and leader for planning team and cross functional partners.
- May supervise and develop merchandise planner(s) and/or associate planner(s)
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in finance, operations, or business
- 5+ years of experience in: retail merchandise planning, demand forecasting; inventory management, allocation or replenishment; financial planning or financial analysis experience
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills; strong aptitude with numbers; retail math skills, understanding of forecasting methodology
- Makes decisions with limited information but also able to synthesize large quantities of data to drive business decisions
- Strong communication and presentation skills: concisely presents complex information/recommendations in terms meaningful to various audiences
- System proficiency with strong emphasis on Excel
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS:
· Competitive base salary and bonus potential
· GREAT place to live, and Beach
· Relocation assistance
· Great work-life balance
· Future growth opportunities within an expanding organization
· No state income tax
RetailView all jobs at MRINetwork Jobs