REMOTE ROLE: Pharma Agency - Project Manager
- Posted: 13 days ago
REMOTE ROLE: Pharma Agency – Project Manager
My client is a very small boutique pharma multicultural agency that has a mission to grow pharmaceutical brands by elevating health literacy in underserved multicultural patient communities. They are leaders in community health education. Authentic, results-driven outreach and engagement to these communities takes a multi-disciplinary approach and multi-pronged strategy to build trust and credibility with patients, HCPs who treat them and community activists who defend and protect them.
Their team has an entrepreneurial spirit, pharmaceutical marketing chops, and passion for educating communities. They are driven, passionate and dedicated to their company goals.
I am seeking a Project Manager to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with strong pharma agency experience who wants to utilize those skills in a more dynamic and entrepreneurial setting. This is a place where there is a tremendous opportunity for development and growth while doing meaningful work that directly affects underrepresented communities.
Are you passionate about authentic community engagement? Driven to be part of the healthcare marketing revolution? This is a chance to be a part of a dynamic environment that you will help to shape and build.
Seeking a Project Manager to join this small but growing multicultural pharmaceutical agency on their Events Team. This person will play a critical role in event execution.
- Prior project management experience
- High level of comfort utilizing technologies
- Impeccable attention to detail and organization
- Quick learner
- Ability to drive timelines while managing complex workstreams
- Prior pharmaceutical or advertising agency experience is a plus
- Develop estimates and timelines and securing the appropriate resources for each project plan
- Manage the development and production of print, TV, and digital marketing efforts (websites, banners, applications, brochures, mailers, banner ads, print ads, video)
- Ensure team is on track to meet the agreed upon milestones
- Provide necessary direction and support to the team on the tasks and deliverables required
- Responsible for leading the following meetings: hotsheet, project briefings, internal creative reviews, meetings with external vendors
- Review content and route deliverables to the appropriate core team members for review/sign off via electronic project routing system. Ensure signoff prior to key junctures, (brand team review, MLR review, disk release, asset handoff to vendor, etc.)
- Enforce agency process and manage the quality assurance (QA) phase for all projects
- 3+ years of Project Management experience
- You know the rules - and when to break them
- Strong computer skills, including database management
- Quick learner
- Prior pharma experience is a plus
- Prior agency experience is a plus
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?