MRINetwork Jobs Columbia, SC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A well-established manufacturer is seeking a Quality Inspector to support the Operations Manager at their Columbia, SC manufacturing facility. The Quality Inspector will uphold the safety policies our company has created and oversee the product manufacturing and development process to ensure that all products meet our quality standards. The successful candidate will be responsible for performing tests on products at various stages of production to ensure that customer specifications are being met and company quality standards are followed.
Quality Inspector – Key Responsibilities
- Conduct in-process and roving inspection to ensure products meet required specifications during the manufacturing process.
- Assist in the evolution of training material as methods and equipment change.
- Assist Manager in all continuous improvement initiatives as required.
- Assist in movement of scrap/product by forklift as required (as needed)
- Inspect, test, or measure materials or products being produced.
- Monitor operations to ensure they meet production and quality standards to include but not limited to ensuring product and boxes are labeled and marked correctly, all hardware is properly secured, and all necessary supplementary items are included.
- Recommend adjustments to the assembly or production process.
- Identify, mark/tag, and note problems and discrepancies.
- Accept or reject finished items.
- Assist in removing all products and materials that fail to meet specifications.
- Discuss inspection results with those responsible for products.
- Report inspection and test data.
- Oversee and assist in conducting rack test in accordance with Quality standards/ manufacturing op-tempo.
Quality Inspector Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Positive attitude
- Able to stand and be on feet for 10+ hour shift
- Must use excellent ethical business practices and good judgment in dealings
- Minor mechanical skills
- Candidate will be expected to perform various task
- Knowledge of hands-on in a manufacturing environment
- Learn systems quickly and develop an outstanding sense of teamwork in a production environment
- Willing to consistently learn & stretch the position.
- Ability to learn how to read a tape measure.
- Two years working in quality on a production floor
- Ability to read, understand and interpret paperwork, labels, and mathematical measurements including a tape measure
- Bilingual (Spanish)
For more information, please submit a confidential resume to email@example.com
1455 W Oak Street, Suite B
Zionsville, IN 46077
Visit our website at www.mriz.net
Due to the high volume of resumes received, only applicants with SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE requested by our clients will be contacted. All replies are held in strict confidence. MRI Zionsville WILL NOT share your personally identifiable information WITHOUT your permission.
Keywords: Quality Inspector, Manufacturing Supervisor, First Line Supervisor, Operations Supervisor, Production Supervisor, Quality Control
ManufacturingView all jobs at MRINetwork Jobs